The rest of the school year was a bit busy but we survived. Mom and dad came out to visit which was awesome. We love having them here. I don't have any pictures from that visit but I do have a picture from the baby blessing when they came out in the beginning of November. That was awesome too. It was great to have them here and we were able to bless Lucy at Jared's aunt's house which was actually really nice. It's a blessing to know that Jared is worthy and able to give us blessings whenever we need one and the baby blessing was wonderful. He is so righteous, one of the many reasons I love him.
Christmas break was fun. I think Jared and I read like 4 books a piece. We stayed in Utah this year and spent a lot of time at home reading and just having fun with Lucy. It was great to just sit around and relax after finals. Lucy is getting so big and she is so fun. We love to watch her discover new things like her hands and feet and it warms our heart every time she recognizes us and gives us a big smile and giggle. She is so stinking cute. We also got to spend some time at Jared's house for Christmas and at his aunt's house for New Years. We love spending time with family, it always is so much fun, and Jared even discovered a new dance game for the Wii at his aunt's house. I wish I had video of it. It was so much fun and so hilarious to watch.
Christmas itself was great. We were spoiled with gifts from everyone and we are so grateful for all that we received. It was a huge blessing and we definitely are not wanting for anything right now.
Well, I know this is getting posted late, I just never finished it, so I will post this up now and then give a little January update. I realize most of you really just want to see Lucy's pictures, so I'll try to share more with you more often :) We really are so blessed right now and couldn't be happier. It is amazing how daily we see the Lord's hand in our lives. There is no doubt in our minds that God lives and that he loves each of us, especially Lucy. It is amazing how happy she can make us and we love having her in our family. We wouldn't want it any other way. We hope everyone is doing well and that everyone had a good holiday break!

No comments:
Post a Comment