Tuesday, October 30, 2012

More summer pics

These pics are more from the summer that I thought were cute . . .  I'll caption them for you all, of course :)
lucy really wanted to take her ducky swimming while we were at mom and dad's house. She was actually really excited but for some reason she was upset that I wanted to take a picture of it.

this was lucy's way of helping me unpack

she is really cute, huh :)

Jared and I took turns going to the temple the morning before we drove down to Virginia beach, which also happened to be two days before  Timmy was born, little did we know :) Lucy loved walking around the temple and seeing all the flowers and people while Jared was inside. I LOVE the Washington DC temple.

Lucy with Grandpa Bob at the beach house

Lucy's all-too frequent chicken nuggets meal at the beach house

Lucy with Grandpa Steve in the pool at the beach house

My mom planted a garden this year for the first time in a while and lucy was notorious for stealing the unripened veggies. She stole a huge red pepper here that was about to turn red. At least she eats them, right?


We learned this summer that Lucy LOVES corn on the cob. she was walking around the picnic table eating everyone else's leftovers that she could find. Kinda gross but really funny.

Lucy also LOVED playing with her cousin Sharon's majorette batons.

Lucy is also obsessed with refrigerator magnets. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment