Friday, July 5, 2013

Strawberry Days

One thing I love now about summers in Utah is that every week one of the towns in Utah County is having a 4 or 5 day festival celebrating their town. I think it's just an excuse for each town to have a week-long party, but I'll take it :) This year we went to a little kids carnival-type thing for Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days. It was awesome, until Lucy tried to do monkey bars by herself and fell right on her bum before I could get to her. I have never seen that girl in so much pain in my life, poor thing. I think she bruised her tailbone, and she's fine now, but it definitely scared me a bit. Anyways, other than that, we had a blast! Here are some fun pictures. 

Here is Timmy climbing the playground. He is fearless when it comes to playgrounds now and having a blast, but as you can see, he has this need to stop and bite things all the time lately. It is weird, but funny :)




Lucy saw the big boucy slide and was in love. She used to be terrified of these things but now she is obsessed.


Timmy is so stinkin cute, and SO BIG! His legs are almost too long for the stroller already.



 They had this "train" that was really a tractor pulling these barrels painted like animals. It was really cute and the kids loved it. I hesitated to let Timmy go alone but they had buckles like a stroller and he loved every minute so it turned out good.






No comments:

Post a Comment