I went to some training and have been hired as a substitute water aerobics instructor at the local YMCA. It is nice because it is an as-needed time commitment which I love and we get to use the YMCA at a discounted rate. Lucy and Timmy were SO excited to have a gym with a toy room again that they can play in while I work out. Sammy doesn't seem to mind it either and now that it is cold I am so glad I can exercise indoors instead of running outside in the freezing cold mornings.
Thanksgiving was at Grandma Sharon's and Grandpa Steve's house. We had Rachel's and our family as well as my dad's cousin Marcy's family there. It was awesome. Great people and great food and great games! We brought all the board games and card games we could find and had a blast. I made the mistake of adding a few hours of work that night for holiday pay but will never do that again. I wanted to keep playing games!
Here are some cute pictures for you of our random happenings:
Timothy has become quite the reader. He loves to hide in random places around the house and read books to himself. I love watching him flip through the pages and and make up stories or retell the ones we've read to him.
Then we made snails!
For Thanksgiving, Ellie and Grace came over to make turkey sugar cookies. I was mostly just adult supervision. I gave them the recipes, they made the dough and icing, and Ellie designed the turkey decorating. They are awesome (and delicious)!
We also had a super crazy windy evening and woke up to find the mailbox on the ground! So we went out to investigate and take pictures for the landlord :)
Last but not least, look how big our baby is!!! Sammy is getting SO long it is so crazy!















No comments:
Post a Comment