Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The rest of Christmas Break 2014

One nice thing about having out of town guests is that it is a great excuse to go fun places they haven't been. We decided to take Dwight and Sherrie to Kirtland, Ohio this year to see the temple and church history sites. When we got there we found out that every year they have a huge nativity display with hundreds of nativities to look at for Christmas time! It was so amazing! The small red school house had I think they said over 500 nativities from all around the world. It was so neat!

This was just too funny. Lucy thought it was smart to climb inside the train set box. But then she got stuck. Haha :)

For our 5 year anniversary, my parents gave us their tickets to the Penguins game on New Years Eve. I love sporting events, but I have never been to a hockey game and can't say I expected to ever enjoy watching the sport. But sports in Pittsburgh are ALWAYS fun so I figured it would at least be a fun date night :) And it was! We decided it may just be our favorite sporting event to attend. We had a blast! And we got to go on a date. Alone. Which doesn't happen near enough :) It was great!


We obviously need some practice taking selfies :)




 
Lucy took a picture of Papa and Grandma :)


AND Lucy spent some quality time in the kitchen helping Papa to make steak fries :)






No comments:

Post a Comment