We have started going to playgroup in our new ward (finally!) and we meet at a park that has a playground and a little stream. The kids had a blast, but we didn't know that there would be a stream so Lucy ran around in her undies. I had extra clothes so it turned out fine, and we had so much fun. I love seeing them interact with other kids. Well, mostly Lucy. Timmy still just wanders around by himself and just looks at other kids :)
![]() |
| Timmy eating a snack |
![]() |
| ... and another. This kid is CONSTANTLY eating. |
![]() |
| Lucy in the stream. She was in heaven. |
![]() |
| Timmy eyeing the stream. It was FREEZING and he'd cry when you put him in it. But every 20 minutes or so he'd want to try again. |
![]() |
| Her bum is FILTHY. But I just think this picture is too cute :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment