Here are some pictures from our visit to Pittsburgh at the end of May. I've never used the blogger app so if it doesn't look pretty I apologize . . . quick update, I rearranged my pictures while at work, hopefully it looks a little better :)
It was awesome visiting home, and Sarah being there with her son at the same time as us was really fun. I don't think we've ever visited home with just the two of us there before and I have to say, I loved it.
Her son, Lincoln, is just a few months older than Timmy and they have never met each other. It was fun to see them interact and share food off each others plates. It worked out nicely since we only have one high chair at my mom and dad's house.
Lucy and Lincoln got to go to Kennywood together which was awesome. Lucy is a lover of all things adventure so she had a blast. I love the picture in the car though the best. On our way to Kennywood I caught the two kiddos holding hands. It was just too cute.
Saturday was super fun. We got to go to the zoo which I always love and we had Ellie's birthday party. Robert grilled and they had lots of awesome food, a little pool that Lucy swam in, and a new trampoline! I seriously LOVE trampolines and so does Lucy. Timmy isn't so sure about them yet but he just started to really master walking so unstable surfaces are not really his thing. It was fun to see all of Rachel's family. They are all growing up so fast, it is so crazy, but I love chatting with the girls. Hopefully Sharon will come out to visit this summer and see the colleges out here so we can spend more time with her.
Back to the zoo though. Did you know the Pittsburgh zoo has at least 7 elephants? And probably over half are babies, which are super cute. Lucy thinks they are so cool and secretly so do I. They let you watch them feed them, give them baths with a hose, and yeah. It is just super cool. Anyways, point being, we love that zoo. One of the best I've been to.
Oh and lastly we can't forget about water aerobics. I love going with my mom while I am there. It's a great work out and I love chatting with the ladies in her class. We always have a fun time and laugh a lot.
We loved visiting home and are glad we finally had a chance to fly out and visit. We missed Jared no doubt, but I'm pretty sure a week with no kids for him was a nice vacation to say the least :)
These last two pictures are from Kennywood and I love their faces. Too cute :)













No comments:
Post a Comment