Tuesday, November 11, 2014

More random February fun (2014)

Here is Lucy singing Happy Birtdhay to her Papa Dwight. His birthday is the day before Valentines Day so it is easy for me to remember :)


















 
Here is Timmy's cute little face I wake up to (usually in my face) each morning.

Lucy and Timmy love to color AND they love to sing Frozen songs.


We had a family movie night for Family Home Evening. Timmy and Daddy got real cozy and ate a lot of popcorn. Maybe our kids are a little obsessed with popcorn :)




So in the last year we have collected a lot of syringes for giving Timmy medicine (the kid had an ear infection like once a month for a few months there). So being the lazy pregnant lady I am,  I came in one morning to see them playing in the sink with all the syringes. I asked what they were doing and they said "we're fishing!"



No comments:

Post a Comment