As you can see, Lucy got a few presents in the mail for her birthday. This year Timothy got one too! I believe that is because Aunt Johanna didn't send him a birthday gift earlier and wanted to send him one. He got a Super Elmo pretend remote thingy which they both LOVED and Lucy got a Rapunzel barbie. She was in heaven! She also got a Cindarella barbie and princess dress shoes from grandma Sharon.
Jared made Lucy's birthday cake this year. Okay, I made the two cakes and put them together, but he iced the cake to look like flounder so she could have an Ariel birthday party. I will have to find more pictures of the party and the cake (we had an Ariel toy to put on it as well).
And this is just a stinkin cute picture of our kids. Lucy and Timmy at this point were finally realizing what good friends (and enemies) they could be. So cute. I love these kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment