Monday, November 3, 2014

Random fun pictures from Oct 2013

Lucy got a new church/christmas dress and Timmy got new church clothes from Grandma Sharon. I LOVE kids in church clothes. Especially boys. They always look so cute!



Lucy took this gem of Timmy waking up in the morning. I just think it is so cute.


Timmy is going to have to move out of that pack n play soon. Baby Aitken number 3 is on the way! His due date is April 26, 2014 :) I love these 12 week ultrasounds. The baby always looks like a cute little peanut!



This picture is here because I was going to say something silly about Jared finally contributing and doing the dishes around the house (teasing, he always helps out a lot with cleaning. I am lucky). But when i scrolled down the blog to make my comment, I realized that the picture is of ME! How embarassing! Apparently I wear Jared's clothes way more than I realize when he is at work. Also, you can thank lucy for putting her flour handprints on my bum. She thought it was SO funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment