You can't really tell in the picture, but Timmy's whole left eye was bruised. He decided he wanted to jump down the whole flight of stairs and face-planted on the wood floor. I tell you, this kid is accident prone!
Thursday, November 13, 2014
The Beach! (Eckerson Family Reunion May 2014)
So after two long days of driving, we stopped at my parent's house for about 24 hours and then headed down to Virginia Beach for our family vacation/reunion. It was a blast! Jared has a lot more pictures from the beach so I will get them off his phone tody and add them into here. But for now, here's what I've found so far :)
You can't really tell in the picture, but Timmy's whole left eye was bruised. He decided he wanted to jump down the whole flight of stairs and face-planted on the wood floor. I tell you, this kid is accident prone!
You can't really tell in the picture, but Timmy's whole left eye was bruised. He decided he wanted to jump down the whole flight of stairs and face-planted on the wood floor. I tell you, this kid is accident prone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment