Saturday, November 8, 2014

November 2013 - the joys of pregnancy return :)

So when you are pregnant and in the first trimester, you get REALLY tired and feel sick every morning . . . you know, morning sickness :/  Sometimes we forget these things til they strike. And so poor Lucy and Timmy had many a morning fending for themselves while mommy slowly dragged herself out of bed. One morning I came into the kitchen to see that Lucy had decided to pour herself a bowl of cereal and shared with Timmy.





Lucy has gotten into a habit of taking really awful pictures of me with my phone every morning when I am "watching" them :) I appreciate that I don't have to unlock my phone to use the camera, but I don't appreciate how easy it is for my kids to take my picture every morning!


 And last but not least, Lucy and Timmy have become best buds lately, which is so precious. We just have to keep reminding Lucy that we hug our brother around his tummy not his neck :)





No comments:

Post a Comment